- Beautiful and super useful crochet/knitting yarn bowl for those knitting addicts out there!
- This gray yarn bowl is made on the wheel and is glazed with a white and dark blue glaze.
- All of the yarn bowls that I sell are individually hand thrown and hand-carved by myself, that’s why all of them are not only practical but also unique.
- How to use it? You just place the yarn ball in the bowl and pull the thread through the slot as you knit.
- The bowl will keep the ball from rolling across the floor, out of your kitty's playful paws, and it will twist and turn in the bowl as it gets unraveled while you knit!
- My yarn bowls also remain stable while being used, and won't tip.
6.29" / 2.75"
Thank You for coming to my shop!